Return and refunds
Right of cancellation and return policy
You have the right under the Finnish Consumer Protection Act to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your order. The product must be returned by post within 14 days of receipt of the goods in their original condition and original packaging. Please let us know in advance about the return. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Include the necessary information in connection with the product return (order information, reason for the return, your name and contact information). We will refund the amount you paid once the product has been returned to us. If you want to return the products after the review period, please contact us directly.
An order that has not yet been delivered can be canceled free of charge. In this case, cancel by phone on weekdays.
Return address: Disc Golf Monster Oy, Kivenapajankatu 14, 70840 Kuopio. tel. +358445719903
Complaints, defective or defective products
If the shipment does not match your order, please contact our customer service immediately. Returns of incorrect and defective products will be sent to us as a customer return, in which case Disc Golf Monster Oy will pay the postage. Customer returns must always be agreed in advance.
Lost or damaged package
If the product is lost or damaged during transport, you must notify us immediately. If the package is damaged at the Post Office, a complaint must be made to the Post Office immediately.
Non-redemption is not the same as refund or cancellation. We will charge a € 10.00 fee for an unredeemed package that has not been notified separately (In Finland).
Limitations of Liability
Disc Golf Monster Oy is not responsible
- that products sold in the online store would always be available.
- errors in product images, product weight, product prices in the online store. – incorrect information on the stock status of the product.
- that the images in the e-commerce do not match the exact appearance of the products ordered by the customer.
- the colors of the products may not match the reality on the computer screen or in printed products.
- any information provided by third parties for e-commerce.
- any errors in the free instructions on the website, such as a tutorial video